Arthur G. Kirchner is a partner, since inception, with the firm of Blake, Kirchner, Symonds, Larson, Kennedy & Smith, P.C. Mr. Kirchner has been in private practice since 1976 and has concentrated in Workers' Compensation Defense.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Kirchner was a workers' compensation claims representative at Chrysler Corporation as well as a casualty claim representative, and workers' compensation claim supervisor for the Reliance Insurance Company.
Mr. Kirchner earned his undergraduate degree form Wayne State University in 1970 and his law degree from the Detroit College of Law in 1976.
Mr. Kirchner has deposed over 5,000 medical expert witnesses, in all specialties, on issues of proximate cause, disability and breach of the standard of practice in the defense of workers' compensation and liability cases.
Mr. Kirchner is a member of the Metropolitan Detroit Bar Association and the State Bar of Michigan.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Law -- Employer
- Personal Injury -- Defense
- Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Michigan, 1976
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 1976
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- B.A. - 1970
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Detroit Bar Association, Member
- Michigan Bar Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Reliance Insurance Company, Workers' Compensation Claims Representative, Chrysler Corporation
- Reliance Insurance Company, Casualty Claim Representative, Worker's Compensation Claim Supervisor